Gloucestershire Palestine Solidarity Campaign is an affiliated branch of the National PSC which was founded in 1982.
We campaign for justice for the Palestinians and advocate for Palestinians’ civil, political and human rights, in accordance with international law.
We oppose all forms of racism.
- Public meetings, including speakers from Palestine
- Film showings
- Demonstrations, protests and rallies
- Media work
- Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign work
- Selling merchandise, fair trade goods and handicrafts from Palestine
- Fundraising for the PSC campaign and NGO work in Palestine
- Twinning and friendship links with communities in Palestine
Monthly Branch Meeting
We hold a Branch meeting at 7:30pm on the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Friends Meeting House: Warwick Place, Portland Street, GL52 2NP. New members always welcome!
If you’d like to know more, or have a query about our activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.